Form: Pro Se Eviction Answer
Authored By: Florida Justice Technology Center
You can answer questions and have a form filled out for you. First click this link to LawHelpInteractive and then click the button that says Proceed.
No Attorney Client Relationship +
There is no attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney, legal services program, or legal aid program. This Do It Yourself program does NOT guarantee the Court will give you what you ask for.
Forms Created +
Answer with optional Affirmative Defenses
When can this form be used? +
You can use this Do It Yourself program when
- Your landlord is evicting you for NOT PAYING rent.
- You received a eviction Summons and Complaint
- Your time to file a Response has not ended.
You CANNOT use this Do It Yourself program:
- if your landlord is a public housing authority or you are living in subsidized housing;
- if you are being evicted for any reason other than NOT paying rent;
- if you are being evicted from a mobile home park where you own your mobile home and rent the lot; or
- if you have already received a Writ of Possession.
How long does it take to complete the forms? +
It should take about 40 to 60 minutes to complete this Do It Yourself program.
Additional Resources +
To find an Attorney:
- Contact the County Bar Lawyer Referral Service in your county or call the Florida Bar Referral Service at 1-800-342-8011.
- To locate a Legal Aid office in your area, go to http://www.floridalawhelp.org.
- Florida Statutes can be found in most public libraries and are on-line at http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes