The Rights of Domestic Violence Victims Living in Assisted Housing

Authored By: Florida Legal Services, Inc.

Are you a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking living in public housing, Section 8 housing, or supportive housing for the elderly or disabled? A law called VAWA, the Violence Against Women Act, may help you.


Last Review and Update: Apr 27, 2014