Providing information about organizations offering legal help to moderate and low income Floridians, FloridaLawHelp.org is administered by the Florida Justice Technology Center.
FloridaLawHelp.org is a collaborative project of:
- Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida
- Community Law Program
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc.
- Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center
- Floida Institutional Legal Services, Inc.
- Florida Justice Institute, Inc.
- Florida Legal Services, Inc.
- Florida Rural Legal Services, Inc.
- Guardianship Program for Dade County
- Gulfcoast Legal Services, Inc.
- Heart of Florida Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Lee County Legal Aid Society
- Legal Advocacy Center of Central Florida, Inc.
- Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Legal Aid of Manasota, Inc.
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Collier County
- Legal Aid Society of the Dade County Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Ine.
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Legal Services of North Florida, Inc.
- Northwest Florida Legal Services, Inc.
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Southern Legal Counsel, Inc.
- Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc
- The Florida Bar Foundation
For more information about FloridaLawHelp.org, or to report a broken link, or to suggest a new resource, please contact Katie Miller.