Providing information about organizations offering legal help to moderate and low income Floridians, FloridaLawHelp.org is administered by the Florida Justice Technology Center.
FloridaLawHelp.org is a collaborative project of:
- Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
- Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida
- Community Law Program
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc.
- Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center
- Floida Institutional Legal Services, Inc.
- Florida Justice Institute, Inc.
- Florida Legal Services, Inc.
- Florida Rural Legal Services, Inc.
- Guardianship Program for Dade County
- Gulfcoast Legal Services, Inc.
- Heart of Florida Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Lee County Legal Aid Society
- Legal Advocacy Center of Central Florida, Inc.
- Legal Aid Foundation of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Legal Aid of Manasota, Inc.
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc.
- Legal Aid Society of Collier County
- Legal Aid Society of the Dade County Bar Association
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Ine.
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc.
- Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Legal Services of North Florida, Inc.
- Northwest Florida Legal Services, Inc.
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- Southern Legal Counsel, Inc.
- Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc
- The Florida Bar Foundation
For more information about FloridaLawHelp.org, or to report a broken link, or to suggest a new resource, please contact Katie Miller.
LawHelp Iconography is derived from Google’s Material Design Icons, which are available under the Apache License v2.0, with the exception of the “Statue of Liberty” icon, which is licensed from Icons8.com under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Social media icons sourced from FontAwesome under under a Creative Commons 3.0 License.